- Authentication by Authlogic (see RailsCasts #160 and Authlogic Example)
- Authorization by declarative_authorization (see RailsCasts #188), or, if that's overkill CanCan (see RailsCasts #192).
- Saner views and CSS using Compass, Haml and Sass (listen to the changleog podcast 0.0.1 for inspiration for this).
- A compass compatible view template framework such as YUI grids or blueprint.
- Formtastic forms (see RailsCasts #184 and #185.
Saturday, 13 March 2010
In the next version of Proman, Proman3, I hope to make use of the following Rails plugins and gems:
Friday, 12 March 2010
Watch out for more posts on this topic as I get to grips with this stuff.
(Cross-posted from Fresh and Crispy)